Fast catamaran in Phuket, welcome onboard the Fountain- Pajot Saona 47. This vessel can accommodate up to twelve guests in her five-cabin layout which is comprised of four double bed cabins and one bunk bed cabin with the option for two additional beds in the saloon area.
All rooms are paired with private lavatories, hot and cold pressure showers, large windows with curtains, storage space with fitted wardrobes and ensure guests a premium travel experience.
Sailing around the islands in the south of Thailand is a blissful experience onboard the Saona 47 with a beautiful 5.5m2 sundeck. There is a large 9m2 lounge space, salon with TV, Bluetooth media, snorkeling equipment, warm showers, and a BBQ! Everything you need is onboard and ready for you to go out on the sea and explore.
As an FP Saona 47 guest, you will have access to the catamaran from noon to noon with the use of the dingy and outboard, navigation equipment and prior to sailing area briefing included.
RATES STARTING FROM
prices per night for private charter
Prices are subject to changes. Contact us to know more.
- Long Charter Discount: 8 days 5% / 14 days 8% / 21 days 10%
- Early Booking Discount 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4 months earlier than Charter Day
- NOTE: NO discount shall be automatically applied to high and peak season rates.
- Multiple Discounts are NOT automatically applied for the whole season and are subject to operator confirmation.
What to Expect
- Dinghy & outboard engine
- Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
- GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot
- First-aid & tool kit
- Cooking gas
- 3 fridge, 1 Freezer
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
- Snorkeling gear
- All local taxes & VAT
- End cleaning: EUR 175 per charter (obligatory)
- Travel & Medical Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance (highly recommended)
- Land transportation
- Diesel, fuel and water
- National Park fees
- Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
- Security Deposit: EUR 5,500 to behold at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
- Skipper EUR 150 – per day
- Thai cook/Hostess EUR 150 – per day
- Deckhand EUR 130 – per day
- Provisioning service EUR 90 – per time (food cost shall be paid at embarkation against all receipts)
- Children Safety Net EUR 200 – per charter
- SUP EUR 30 – per day
- Kayak EUR 20 – per day
- Fishing Rod EUR 15 – per day
- Extra charge of 5 EUR per running hour, incl. diesel for the usage of generator. (Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, Watermaker and any extensive use of electricity)Additional Opt
- 4 Double cabins
- 1 Twin bunk cabin
- 1 convertible saloon
- Length Overall: 13.94 m
- Beam: 7.7 m
- Draft: 1.3 m
- Displacement: 13.8 tons (unloaded)
- Main Sail Area: 75 m²
- Genoa Area: 52 m²
- Engine Power: 2 x 55 HP
- Fuel/Diesel: 2 x 470 Litres
- Freshwater: 700 Litres
- Architects: Berret – Raccoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior Design: Raccoupeau Design