Introducing our luxurious yacht in Indonesia, perfect for your next getaway with friends and family. With a guest capacity of 12, this yacht has ample space for everyone to enjoy and relax.
The yacht features 3 cabins with comfortable double beds, as well as 2 cabins with double and single beds, ensuring that everyone has a comfortable place to sleep. Each cabin also comes with its own en suite (private) bathroom for added privacy and convenience. The bedrooms are also air-conditioned, ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
The yacht also features a bar and sofa lounge areas, perfect for socializing and enjoying a drink or two. The balcony is the perfect place to take in the beautiful views while cruising.
For the adventurous ones, the yacht comes with snorkeling gear and paddle boards, allowing you to explore the surrounding waters and take in the beauty of the sea.
And last but not least, the yacht’s amazing food will leave you with a memorable dining experience. Our chef will prepare delicious meals for you to enjoy during your stay, making sure that your taste buds are taken care of.
Book now and experience the ultimate luxury on our yacht. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
prices per night for private charter, crew and inclusions
What to Expect
Food & Beverages
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Welcome drink
- Snacks, soft drinks, water, tea, coffee, espresso
- Balinese coffee & Tea
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hot Water
- Air Conditioning
- Fishing activity (based on the possibility to do in certain areas)
- Airport or Hotel transfer on embarkation and disembarkation day
Special Food & Beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- National Park entry fees
- Personal travel & diving insurance (mandatory)
Amenities & Crew
- Crew Gratuities
(up to 3 hours navigation per day no extra fuel surcharge)
- Overall Length: 27 m
- Width: 5.5 m
- Main engine: Mitsubishi D16 6 cilinder
- Cruising speed: 5 to 9 knots
- Dinghy: 6.2 m with Yamaha 40 HP
- Power supply: Generator 30 KW + 11KW
- Equipment: GPS Garmin MAP 585 – Compass – VHF Radio
- Safety: Life raft 15 person – life jackets – life buoy – fire extinguishers
- Total crew: 6 people
- Water supply: 5000L and Watermaker 280L/hour