CABIN CONFIGURATION: 8 Persons for day charter | 1 double cabin
- Fishing Gear
- Floating Sofas
- Floating Jacuzzi
- Inflatable Kayak
- Snorkelling gear including the new full-face masks
- Snuba Set (Floating Compressor)
Raptor 375 Solarium
The Raptor 390 Solarium provides an incredibly beautiful exterior, with a stunning interior layout, and industry-leading features throughout. If you’re looking for the perfect luxury centre console, look no further. The Raptor 390 Solarium will seduce you with her pedigree design, tempt you with ample amenities, and bound you over with her exceptional sea-keeping abilities.
Out on deck, the spacious interior provides distinct social zones allowing the entire group of family and friends to find their own space. The enormous sun pad and seating area at the bow, the triple pilot seating at the helm, and the aft deck area with a lateral bathing door.
- LOA: 42 ft 8 in / 13 m
- ENGINE: 2x Suzuki 325
- Cruising speed 25 Knots
INCLUSION / EXCLUSION
- Transfers from, and back, to your hotel
- Unlimited soft drinks and chilled bottled water
- 6 beers per adult
- Welcome drink and cold towels on boarding
- Crew of two, Captain and Engineer
- Swim Towels
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Bluetooth for streaming your own music from your mobile device.
- Lifejackets for adults and kids.
- National park fees, typically 300 THB per adult, 150THB for children in Pang Nga Bay and 400THB in Phi Phi.
- Crew gratuities are not included in this rate
- Drinks or food in waterside restaurants
Day Charter Prices
49,000 THB for up to 8 passengers
The cruise area is north of Phang Nga Bay or south to the beautiful Maithon Island area.
A cruise further afield incurs a surcharge. For Phi Phi or Racha Islands, or Krabi, add 13,000 THB surcharge.