CABIN CONFIGURATION : 4 Double en suite | 2 Bunk Beds
- 32” TV and DVD Player in Salon
- USB sockets in all cabins
- Sound System w/ 8 Bose Speakers
- Air condition, fans in salon, galley and all cabins
- Fresh Water Maker (280L / Hour)
- Bimini and Sunbeds on Flybridge
- Large Seating Area & Trampolines at Foredeck
- Solid Wood Dining Tables in Salon and Cockpit
- Deck Shower
- Refrigerators (3), Freezers (2) & Ice Maker
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine
- Miele Dish Washer, Washing Machine & Dryer
- Blue Underwater Lights (LED)
- Unlimited 4g WIFI
Lagoon 52 F
Welcome onboard the charming and latest version of the Lagoon 52F catamaran. Crafted with precision by VPLP Design; no area of this vessel has been forgotten. The Lagoon 52F is ready for you to sail the south of Thailand and Myanmar and explore the islands.
Guests will have a crew member serving as a skipper plus a chef/hostess to accommodate you as you travel.
The Lagoon 52F can host up to ten guests and features a five-cabin layout with four double ensuite cabins and a bunk bed cabin all with a private bathroom with a separate shower and natural lighting through the hull windows.
There is plenty of storage space in each room and are provided with luxury toiletries, towels and linen.
When it comes to sailing, this catamaran is designed to impress with enhanced performance and safety features with unique adjustable seating for the captain to face either starboard, centre or port.
The flybridge can be reached from the cockpit via a staircase and the cockpit itself is level with the saloon and includes an outdoor sundeck. The entertainment area is perfect for sharing a meal and a drink as you cruise the islands with a wide table and L-shaped bench.
The galley provides a specially designed spice rack and Corian warm-grey countertop plus a 4 burner gas stove and modern oven with grill setting ensuring the chef can cater gourmet meals for all guests.
Cruising on the Lagoon 52F provides you with all airport transfers, a special welcome package including wine and flowers. There is a Nespresso coffee machine, unlimited 4G wifi, snorkelling sets with the addition of inflatable kayaks and stand up paddleboards a dinghy and an outboard engine!
Everything you need for a memorable trip to the south of Thailand is waiting for you right here.
- Length over all 16,75 m / 55′
- Beam 8.60 m / 28’3”
- Draft 1.50 m / 4’11”
- Mast clearance 27.66 m / 90’9”
- Light displacement (EEC) 22.227 t / 49,011 Lbs
- Sail area 156 m² / 1,679 sq.ft
- Full-batten mainsail 97 m² / 1,044 sq.ft
- Square top mainsail (opt.) 107 m² / 1,151 sq.ft
- Selftacking jib 59 m² / 635 sq.ft
- Asymetrical spinnaker (opt) 255 m² / 2,744 sq.ft
- Engine (std) 2 x 57 CV / 2 x 57 HP
- Fuel capacity 2 x 496 l / 2 x 131 US gal
- Fresh water capacity 4 x 240 l / 4 x 63 US gal
- No. Of berths 6 à 14 / 6 to 14
INCLUSION / EXCLUSION
- The Yacht and Onboard Facilities
- Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Water Toys: Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Crew (1 Skipper + 1 Chef/Hostess) – for Groups Over 8 Guests, it is Highly Recommended to Add a Third Crew Member at 170 EUR /day
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off for up to 10 Guests
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle wine + 1 fruit basket + 1 flower bouquet)
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine w/ 36 Complimentary Capsules (for charters over 4 nights) and Additional Capsules Available at 20 THB each
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week/person)
- Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
- Air-condition & Generator Usage
- Unlimited 4g WIFI
- Yacht Insurance
- End Cleaning
- All Local Taxes & VAT
Food and Beverages for Guests and Crew
Personal Travel Insurance
Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance
National Park Fees
Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion (typically 1,000 to 2,000 THB per crew member per day)
- Minimum night rental
- Long term discount
APA: 25% of Crewed Yacht Weekly Charter Rates Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is a fund collected prior to the charter commencement to cover all expenses incurred during the charter (including but not limited to fuel, food & beverage for guests and crew, national park fees and any other expenses incurred at the request of the guests) and is usually calculated as a percentage of the charter fee. At the end of the charter, guests will be provided with a summary of expenses and any excess APA rebated or any shortfall billed. All-inclusive charters can be arranged in which case no APA is required.
Security Deposit: 6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Mastercard (Amex not accepted).
NOTE: All rates 2019 are subject to change without notice.