Known as a catamaran of performance and comfort, the Lagoon 42 is a new member of the company with something different to offer in design and functionality. This beautiful vessel won the Cruising World Boat Of The Year in 2017, Sails Best Boats in 2016, Sailing Today Award Multihull in 2016 and the Asia Boating Award in 2016 for Best Multihull Sailing Boat.
The Lagoon 42 is without a doubt an exceptionally crafted catamaran and is ready to take you around the southern islands in the tropical paradise of Phuket Thailand.
Accommodating up to eight guests in air-conditioned comfort with three double cabins you will have a peaceful journey travelling in suites crafted by Nauta Design. Each room is fitted with large windows for natural sun-drenched lighting, personal ensuite with separate hot and cold showers.
RATES STARTING FROM
prices per night for private charter
Prices are subject to changes. Contact us to know more.
- Long Charter Discount: 8 days 5% / 14 days 8% / 21 days 10%
- Early Booking Discount 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4 months earlier than Charter Day
- NOTE: NO discount shall be automatically applied to high and peak season rates.
- Multiple Discounts are NOT automatically applied for the whole season and are subject to operator confirmation.
What to Expect
- Dinghy & outboard engine
- Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
- GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot
- First-aid & tool kit
- Cooking gas
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
- Snorkeling gear
- All local taxes & VAT
- End cleaning: EUR 175 per charter (obligatory)
- Travel & medical Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance (highly recommended)
- Land transportation
- Diesel, fuel and water
- National Park fees
- Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
- Security Deposit: EUR 5,500 to be hold at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
- Skipper EUR 150 – per day
- Thai cook/Hostess EUR 150 – per day
- Deckhand EUR 130 – per day
- Provisioning service EUR 90 – per time (food cost shall be paid at embarkation against all receipts)
- Children Safety Net EUR 200 – per charter
- SUP EUR 30 – per day
- Kayak EUR 20 – per day
- Fishing Rod EUR 15 – per day
- Extra charge of 5 EUR per running hour, incl. diesel for the usage of generator. (Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, Watermaker and any extensive use of electricity)Additional Opt
- 1 Master cabins
- 2 Double cabins
- 1 convertible living room
- 2 Bow cabins
- Length overall 12.80m
- Beam 7.70m
- Draft 1.25m
- Mast clearance 20.65m
- Light displacement (EEC) 12.1 t
- Sail area 90 m²
- Full-batten mainsail 55m²
- Square top mainsail (opt.) 59m²
- Self tacking jib 35m²
- Code 0 (opt.) 68m²
- Engine (std) 2 x 45 CV
- Fuel capacity 300 l
- Fresh water capacity 300 l